[Savannah-register-public] [task #4424] Submission of PIE

From: Alex Turner
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4424] Submission of PIE
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 19:36:31 +0000

Yes - I am currently hosted on Sourceforge, but I don't like sourceforge's
policies and their lax attitude to licensing.  I am hoping to move my project
completely to Savannah once I have finished with the approval process and
remove it from sourceforge.

I'm not quite sure what you mean about including the license in the source of
the documentation.  Could you give me an example of what you mean so that I
can follow?  I'm not sure what you mean by 'title page' either.  I have a link
from the home page to the licensing both on the nav and in the main text.

Thanks,

Alex

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4424>