[Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4406] Submission of Philipp_Riegel
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:43:03 +0000

Follow-up Comment #5:

Hello again.

Philipp wrote (in German :-/ per PM :-():
| also ich geb Gas ohne Ende, die Domain steht (www.fastedit.net)
| aber ich muss noch ein paar Dinge klären.
| Ich werde es definitiv nicht vor mitte August fertigstellen,
| dann aber richtig :)
|

| Sorry für die Umstände, ich werde wohl ein neues Projekt
| anmelden. Wenn möglich würde ich den Task #4406
| weiterverwenden.

Okay short summary for the rest of us (the non German speakers):
Philipp wants to show us his code in the middle of August.

I think it is better that we keep back this project and review it again in the
middle of August (at your request), than delete it and you had to re-register
it later.

If you need more time than a few weeks then please tell us about this.

So look forward to your source code.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4406>