[Savannah-register-public] [task #4437] Submission of TFTB -- the Time-F

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4437] Submission of TFTB -- the Time-Frequency Toolbox
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 02:20:34 +0000

Hi,

sorry for the delay. It took me time to get the elements needed.

here is a URL where you can get an updated version of the TFTB

http://www.obs-nice.fr/ecm/tftb_octave_matlab.tar.gz

I've have added the sources of the doc. they include GFDL.
I've have added the GPL licence to the demos and tests.

the demos does not run entirely with Octave.
this is essentially due to the use of graphical functions.
the graphical interface of Octave and Matlab are not fully compatible
but Octave's development team will hopefully
fix this soon.

most tests should run properly with the version of Octave
you installed. note that you need to install a recent
version of Octave-forge as well.

cheers, eric.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4437>