[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus con

From: kairuemmler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus console
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:05:29 +0200

Hello Sebastian,

* Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden> wrote:
> > However, I will send you the source code of the project as tarball
> > during this week, probably Monday or Tuesday.

> Okay, look forward to it. :-)

I attached the current version of the source code to this email.

I didn't want to check the stuff in, as long as there was no further
progress in the project. (no wasting of Savannah resources :-))

Unfortunately, I didn't get much support from the vendor at first, so I
had to reverse engineer most of the things I needed myself. I received
the specs from them after I finished, though. :-)

Thanks,

Kai