[Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus con

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: Submission of vvc - The virtual virus console
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:55:17 -0400

Hello Kai.

> I attached the current version of the source code to this email.

Let's begin.
In order to release your project properly and unambiguously under the GPL,
please place copyright notices and permission-to-copy statements at the
beginning of every file of source code.

In addition, if you haven't already, please include a copy of the plain text
version of the GPL,
available from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt, into a file named "COPYING".

For more information, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html.

The GPL FAQ explains why these procedures must be followed.
To learn why a copy of the GPL must be included with every copy of the code,
for example,
see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-faq.html#WhyMustIInclude.

> I didn't want to check the stuff in, as long as there was no further
> progress in the project. (no wasting of Savannah resources :-))

No problem, if you really want the project.

Please provide us with an updated tarball.
Regards,
Sebastian Wieseler, Savannah Administration,