[Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog

From: Branko Majic
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4335] Submission of KKatalog
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:00:04 +0200

Ok, I have added files COPYING and README into the "doc/en" folder (COPYING
contains the FDL license agreement, and README says that the documentation in
the folder is under the FDL). I didn't add anything to the index.docbook
itself (I belive that there is mentioned FDL in the file, and also, if
compiled and installed correctly, you can browse documentation in the KDE
help center, and there is a link towards the FDL license agreement. I have
checked some other GPL-ed software, such as KDevelop, and this software also
uses the links provided "by KDE itself"). I have also added a file
README.icons into the src directory, that states that the icons contained are
published under the GPL. I hope that this is enough.

(I might at some point move the files README and COPYING from the "doc/en"
folder to "doc" folder, but only at a point when I actually create some
non-english documentation. Hope that this isn't a problem)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4335>