[Savannah-register-public] [task #4525] Submission of NopOS

From: anonymous
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4525] Submission of NopOS
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:44:18 +0000

Enigmail: *Attachments to this message have not been signed or encrypted*

Hello, we want to use the Savannah services only for source code and
media files needed in the future (small graphics or something like
that). If you haven't any problem we can upload kernel binary ready for
load with grub, but it's "only a question".

We attach the source code, and the original code of the floppy.

Please take a look to this files: floppy.c, floppy.h, boot.s
Because the others are "fully written" by us.

Thanks!

Pablo Guerrero

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: nopos.tar.gz                   Size:15 KB
Source code of nopos
<http://savannah.gnu.org/task/download.php?item_id=4525&item_file_id=259>

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4525>