[Savannah-register-public] [task #4564] Submission of Hurd's AlteRnative

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4564] Submission of Hurd's AlteRnative Development
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 17:05:14 +0000

Follow-up Comment #15:

Hello.

I tried to be objected and wanted to discussed this registration with Alfred
directly.

I don't like or dislike this project, but it's always better to work together
on the original project than try to fork it.

And Savannah's primary goal is to support the official GNU software but if
you fork such a project and other maintainers work with you on the nonGNU
code, it's hard to put them back into the official GNU project.

I tried to found out a way for your project, but if you would like to cancel
this registration, I had to accept.

Regards,

Just for the logs; the ##hurd-log is avaiable at
http://web.walfield.org/~deride/%23%23hurd-20050826

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4564>