[Savannah-register-public] [task #4710] Submission of FIELDBUS Framework

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #4710] Submission of FIELDBUS Framework
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:07:15 +0000

Hello.

I forwarded your mail to our mailing list, please use this tracker instead of
private mails. This tracker item URI can be found in every mail from the
system (at bottom).

Beside that the sourceforge project page of "Tiny Template Library" says that
this is a "Other/Proprietary License" but we believe that this license is BSD
compatible.
So we don't see any problems with TTL.

But please clarify the point about OMNeT++ as soon as possible, so that we
can go on with the registration.

Regards,

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?func=detailitem&item_id=4710>