[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4710] Submission of FIELDBUS Frame

From: Sebastian Wieseler
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #4710] Submission of FIELDBUS Framework
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:50:50 -0400

----- Forwarded message from Dragan Isakovic <address@hidden> -----

From: Dragan Isakovic <address@hidden>
To: Sebastian Wieseler <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: [task #4710] Submission of FIELDBUS Framework

Hello

My project is like a linux kernel module and OMNeT++ is the kernel himself: I
can't run the module without the kernel! I have to talk with the author to
see what he can do for me.

There also is an other dependancy, the TT-Library. Is the licence described
there (see my last mail) compatible with the GNU licence?

Regards
Dragan Isakovic

----- End forwarded message -----