[Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5341] Submission of fastjar

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Re: [task #5341] Submission of fastjar
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:28:14 -0500

    I talked to the two people who made significant
    contributions to fastjar.texi.  They are willing
    to relicense it to be GFDL provided that there
    is no cover section and no invariant sections.

That would fit Savannah requirements.  And since it is not a GNU package,
the GNU Project won't complain.  So I think that is a good solution.