Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of CJK-LaTeX - savannah.no

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: Re: [Savannah-register-public] Re: submission of CJK-LaTeX - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:23:25 +0200

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 10:50:02AM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > > CJK, a LaTeX2e macro package which enables the use of CJK scripts
> > > (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) in various encodings.
>
> Folks, may I ask again whether it's possible, similar to GNU lilypond,
> to use git for my project?  Can you activate it?

Hi,

Git doesn't have a proper integration and automation through Savane,
so we essentially are testing it. If you acknowledge the "beta" status
and provide feedback, there's no problem with activating a git repo
for your project.

Afaics Sebastian is waiting for a version of your project with proper
notices, suitable for public release at Savannah. From your answer in
the future ("I will") I can't determine whether your tarball has that
or not, maybe you can clarify :) For now the project is still in
"pending" mode.

--
Sylvain