[Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7903] Submission of Chestnut Scie

From: Alexander Shulgin
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] Fwd: [task #7903] Submission of Chestnut Scientific Toolkit Family
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 21:38:49 +0300

Hi Sylvain,

Here's proposed follow-up:
----------------------------------

1. You have specified GPLv2 or later in project submission, however
license headers indicate use of GPLv3 or later.  We can simply change
the version used in project info to GPLv3 on approval.

2. Your tarball is missing a complete verbatim copy of the
license--please put it someplace in your tarball. The convenient place
is a file named `COPYING' in the top level directory.

3. We don't recommend using phrase "All rights reserved" in copyright
statements as it implies/suggests proprietary copyright.  Please
remove it from your copyright headers.

If you are willing to make these changes please provide us with an
updated tarball of your project.

--
Alex