[Savannah-register-public] [task #7918] Submission of Bibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7918] Submission of Bibledit
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 05:55:14 +0000

Thank you for considering bibledit for hosting on savannah.nongnu.org.

(Once this has been granted, I need to look into how making bibledit GNU
software, but that is something for later).

I have done my best to implement all the points that you refer to. Changes in
the new tarball are summarized below:

- The address of the FSF has been updated in all the source files.

- The project documentation has been released under the GFDL (as well as the
GPL v3). Copyright notices were included in each html file straight under the
<title>... line. It has been added in html-comment so it is not visible
normally when the html is being viewed in the browser. However, if one edits
these files, the he would see the comment stating the license.

- In Bibledit's GUI, in the About box, the copyright and license has been
made visible.

The new tarball is at:

http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/bibledit-3.1.16.tar.gz

Regards,