[Savannah-register-public] [task #7918] Submission of Bibledit

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #7918] Submission of Bibledit
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 04:26:31 +0000

Thank you for your continued response and support of this package.

Based on the recommendations made by you, I've made the following changes in
the documentation.

1. A notice was made more clear so as to be visible for the user. This notice
is in the new tarball, available at
http://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/bibledit-3.1.17.tar.gz. It is
easier to look at it by going to http://bibledit.org, then click on "Other" in
the topbar, then click on "About" in the left sidebar. Then the Copyright and
License become visible.

2. In the "About" document I made another change. Till yesterday it only
stated the GPL as the license for both program and document. But it now says
that the document is released under both the GPL and GFDL.

3. The GFDL has been included as a section of the document as a .html page,
visible for the user, and it also is included as a text document as file
doc/GFDL.

I hope that these changes satisfy the requirements, and am looking forward to
making any other changes so as to qualify for being hosted on
savavnnah.nongnu.org.

Thanks,

Teus.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?7918>