[Savannah-register-public] [task #8089] Submission of Balochi

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #8089] Submission of Balochi
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 21:01:02 +0000

Sorry, I can't help you with that since I've never done it.  I suggest to
download the source (see http://gnu.org/software/libc), everything necessary
should be in /localedata.

You can see how other locale definitions look like (especially Farsi and
other Iranian languages), and eventually you could ask Behdad Esfahbod
<address@hidden> and Roozbeh Pournader <address@hidden> to guide you
further, if you're still confused.  Behdad is the maintainer of GNU FriBiDi
and the Pango library (part of the GNOME Platform), and Roozbeh is the the
GNOME Farsi team leader.  Both have done substantial work through the years
for RTL languages support (in various areas), but have in mind that they're
busy people.

Once ready, you should submit your work at http://sources.redhat.com/bugzilla
(component "localedata") so that it gets reviewed and eventually become part
of the next release.

It might be a good idea to skim through the bug logs of previous bugs and
discussions, to see for additional requirements and common omissions.

Good luck.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?8089>