[Savannah-register-public] [task #12865] Submission of IPv6 Subnetting T

From: Yucel Guven
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #12865] Submission of IPv6 Subnetting Tool
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:38:35 +0000

First of all, thanks Aljosha for your interest and time on my application,

First :  I tested my application with java-1.6.0-openjdk. I also run and
compiled it with my Fedora Core 15 Linux 2.6 and I did not have any
issue/problem.

Second:  yes you're right I think I missed a few files, I can easily indicate
a notice like " See the file COPYING"

Third: I developed my application using Netbeans IDE and with javac
1.6.0-openjdk. The .jar files under the dist/lib  are automatically added
since I used :
 1. Swing Application Framework, and 2. AbsoluteLayout Manager

However, yes, I think I should have used AWT instead of Swing and Layout Mgr.
libraries, since I don't have Swing libraries sources.
In this way it would be possible to compile and run my application without any
library dependancy.

So let's do in this way: Please " rm -rf * " of my application and I will try
to re-write it by using only AWT, in this way everybody can compile it without
any dependancy on Swing or any Layout manager, and then I can upload my
application when I finished it, right? Or any suggestion?

Again thanks a lot,
Cheers.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?12865>