[Savannah-register-public] [task #14403] Submission of Guile-CV

From: David Pirotte
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14403] Submission of Guile-CV
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 18:51:54 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #14403 (project administration):

Hello Assaf,

I (strongly) disagree and won't feed such a 'system', I'm sorry.

As far as I'm concerned, Guile-CV has been evaluated, and ready/waiting for
its
approval (or not, I'm referring to the step).

> > Could you validate the change of headers that you required,
> > and open a project page for Guile-CV asap, thanks

> Please remember we are all volunteers here, giving our time to improve
> free-software (just like you do). It helps to keep things courteous instead
of
> demanding immediate approval.

Courtesy is my philosophy, and I did not demand 'immediate approval', this is
(very) unfair rewrite of my above demand which is 'to open a project page as
soon as
possible', given the facts: (a) I submitted Guile-CV  January the 31st, its
full
evaluation has been completed March the 11th, date at which it entered the
queue
for approval, being informed that it would take at another east 5 weeks; (b)
decided then to loose my precious time and rewrite its headers, so it can be
part of
nongnu in the mean time, and submitted it to Savannah nongnu March the 13th,
with a
very clear 'special note'; (c) Pavel did ask Mike, March the 16th: 'Mike,
should we just
approve this package?'; (d) Mike's answer being:

        "I have not looked at his latest version, but as of the previous, it
met all
        requirements for the GNU evaluation.  I trust that his changes didn't
        introduce any concerns from what he was describing---as long as the
        copyright headers look correct, then I'd say you're good to approve it."

        (d) Pavel reviewed the headers of all files, thanks, and they are now
all
        correct.

So, afaic, Guile-CV is ready to be part of nongnu, waiting its approval to
part GNU,
maybe, hence my demand:

        Could you validate the change of headers that you required, and open a
        project page for Guile-CV asap, thanks

Which is extremely polite, and knowing we are all volunteers, used the wording
'as
soon as possible', not 'immediate'.

Regards,
David