[Savannah-register-public] [task #14686] Submission of Common LISP Switc

From: John Whitley
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #14686] Submission of Common LISP Switch Parser
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 17:49:04 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11780> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11780>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Common LISP Switch Parser*
* System Name:  *cl-switch-parser*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: Apache 2.0

----

This is a very simple library that aims to add a facility for command-line
switch parsing for Common LISP.
Most CL implementations provide users access to command-line arguments but not
any method of parsing switches and I have found no libraries to provide this
feature.
It is (obviously) written in Common LISP and currently has no dependencies
although it may require CL-PPCRE in the future (http://weitz.de/cl-ppcre/).
This is a very small project that is not currently functional, and it will
likely only be worked on by me so it may be admitably better suited for
simpler project hosting without the bells and whistles.
Thanks for your time.

==== Other Comments: ====
Like I said before, this is a very small project.

==== Tarball URL: ====
https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/switch-parse.tar.gz

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14686>

  http://savannah.nongnu.org/