[Savannah-register-public] [task #15097] Submission of Clone1

From: Daniel Wyckoff
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15097] Submission of Clone1
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 03:28:41 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11880> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=11880>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Clone1*
* System Name:  *clone1*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU Lesser General Public License

----

Clone1 is the very beginnings of a formalization in Coq of function algebras
and clone theory, following Dietlinde Lau's "Function Algebras on Finite
Sets," published as a Springer monograph.  It's designed for Coq users and
system researchers.  It's special because it's a companion to my previous
Savannah repository -- bool2 -- which is still in maintenance and developed
for general utilities.  The relation is that I strongly believe that a
researcher in the metatheory of formalization in general, and of my
development in particular, would want additional functionality, as will be
provided by Clone1.  It's kind of a metahelp to bool2's help.  The key
connection between Boolean algebras and function algebras is that the Boolean
operators behave as in any other function algebra, and these operators are
relevant to the systems aspect of bool2.  Imagine a digital space that
undergoes automorphism, yet without reference to the Boolean operators, which
are really
the gist of any Boolean system, and determine a lot of the global behavior.
Only a very rare class of relation structures can undergo permutation of
relation induced by its universe.  A finite Boolean algebra is determined
merely by the number of its atoms, and therefore operators are 99.9% of it,
and are formally determined by atomic operations of no specific type.  So,
function algebras on finite sets
makes sense as the next step for formalization.  And not, as I had previously
thought -- free Boolean algebras -- 1/3 of which I have finished in bool2,
post-Sikorksi's extension criterion.

==== Other Software Required: ====
Coq v. 8.4pl4 + LGPL + https://coq.inria.fr/

==== Other Comments: ====
There are 10-key music files which I spend about an hour or so doing which act
as some type of abstract communication between the notes itself and the size
of the tar-ball.  This exists for the same reason that I imagine the request
to generate computer activity while preparing the download release's "sig"
file exists.  Anyway, it's innocuous, and is a bit superstitious, and a bit
not.

==== Tarball URL: ====
https://savannah.gnu.org/submissions_uploads/Clone1.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15097>