[Savannah-register-public] [task #15097] Submission of Clone1

From: Daniel Wyckoff
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15097] Submission of Clone1
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:01:10 -0500 (EST)

Hi Ineiev,
I included RCS files not with the intent of actually committing
it to CVS.  Last project, bool2, gave me the option of manually
committing files of my own choosing after acceptance of the tarball, so I was
using that option in mind.
Also, thanks for letting me know to not commit tarballs of my flotsam and
jetsam typing.  Its obvious why a compressed file shouldn't be committed, but
there was something a bit superstitious that I'm no longer interested in
preserving.  So, I will give you a non-RCS version of the tarball I just gave
you.  Keep in mind that most of the files are copied and pasted from utilities
in my previous development bool2.  The only new files are
FunctionalAlgebrasBasics.v and CloneBasics.v.
Expect the tarball soon!  Happy Hacking!

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15097>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/