[Savannah-register-public] [task #15279] Submission of Gash: Guile as Sh

From: Timothy Sample
Subject: [Savannah-register-public] [task #15279] Submission of Gash: Guile as Shell
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 15:42:44 -0400 (EDT)

The response from the licensing team was:

Huh, that's kind of weird. I think adding the text at the top of the
CCO legal code would cover it, but if there's some objection to that
then let me know. Thank you for checking in on this.

Here's another tarball:

[https://files.ngyro.com/gash/gash-0.1-savannah-4.tar.gz]

Now COPYING.CC0 has a little note at the top saying where the file came from
and quoting the CC policy on it.  It is not as clear as I would like, but I
think it is as good as it can be given that I'm beholden to text of the CC
policy page.

I was pretty tempted to call this version "0.1-savannah-final", but I didn't
want to jinx it.  Let me know if there's anything else amiss, and thanks
again.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15279>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/