[task #15490] Submission of Causal Runtime for C++

From: Ralph Alexander Bariz
Subject: [task #15490] Submission of Causal Runtime for C++
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 07:40:22 -0500 (EST)

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> It's unfortunate that the FSF has lost your trust; still we think that the
incompatibility is an essential issue.

FSF didn't loose my trust, and there is also no sign present it will. Just the
world lost my trust. Most organizations are getting obviously corrupted at
some point. I'm also not thinking of the next decade but of the next few
decades or even centuries. And here we often got the phenomena that former
good things turned really bad.

This project is meant to change perspective on algorithmic and should have an
impact for pretty much all future of, not only informatics but in general, how
humans are thinking "stuff happening" not only for their machinery but also
for nature.

That's why I see the need to think much further than usually necessary. And
yes, it would be a fine thing if it gets a GNU project but I require some
securities that this work is not only now but will be protected against abuse
which probably might end in one or more catastrophes. So I have chosen AGPL
not because of hype but because it is the, at the moment, best legal
protection against shadow experiments and abuse in general.

For example I even believe, that on causal as base, or some other causal
mechanics runtime, one could implement hard AI. So you might understand my
sorrows in context of possible abuse and the necessity to protect it against
such at any costs.

BR

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15490>

  Message sent via Savannah