[task #15731] Submission of Davis Remmel

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #15731] Submission of Davis Remmel
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 03:52:05 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #12, task #15731 (project administration):

I think one more question is relevant: does any noticeable number of people
use that free distro on that tablet? Do you always or nearly always use it on
your tablets yourself?

If not, we may suggest that your work with that free distro on the tablet is
more of academical than practical value, and this package would essentially
support proprietary software.

By the way, I don't think it matters very much whether the users install
proprietary software themselves or someone else pre-installs it for them:
what's wrong is that people use proprietary software.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15731>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/