[task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF

From: Dmitry V. Vinogradov
Subject: [task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 14:25:39 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #7]
> If there is no further interest, I'll cancel this submission.
I had my holidays, sorry for my long silence.

[comment #6 comment #6:]

> [comment #4 comment #4:]
> > I do not change the sources of dependencies, of course.
>
> This "of course" isn't obvious.  I'm responsible for the full contents of my
tarballs; in particular, I shan't put any proprietary software there, shall
I?

I follow famous engineering slogan "Do not change anything, if it is working
correctly!"
Now dependencies for my project work perfectly. Of course, I'll check a
quality of next versions of these software and freeze the sources of them or
adapt the my own sources, if some problems occur.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15711>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/