[task #15750] Submission of amassivus

From: Mert Gör
Subject: [task #15750] Submission of amassivus
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 15:12:38 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #1 comment #1:]
> I'm sorry, I failed to understand the description of your package. What is
it? What does it do?

> Then, you didn't list your dependencies.
>
> Could you clarify these points?

Sure, first thanks for your help, i'm planning a suite for datacenters, i just
wanted to start an organization/project like what i did on other forges.

Python, Django and Bootstrap for web panel, C++ and shell(bash and maybe
others), for system level integration.

I'm writing the source, so i do not want to release a playground source code.
I take it serious. So i need some time.

See you there!..

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15750>

  Message sent via Savannah