[task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations

From: Amin Bandali
Subject: [task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 09:17:24 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> Another thought: this type of group, "Official GNU Software", is reserved
for GNU packages; probably we'll want to use something different, like
"www.gnu.org translation teams", or create a new group type.

I'm inclined to think that as of now, "Official GNU software" is the
best choice for guix-i18n, given that Guix itself is "Official GNU
software" and translations are most often considered part of the same
project.

However, if we'd like to add new group types for translations, the
possible candidates could be "Translations of official GNU software"
and "Translations of non-GNU software and documentation".

If we are aiming to be more general than just translations, we could
perhaps do "Extras for official GNU software" and "Extras for non-GNU
software and documentation"?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15757>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/