[task #15759] Submission of STUMP

From: Tristan Miller
Subject: [task #15759] Submission of STUMP
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 13:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #3 comment #3:]
> Copyrightable files like data.dist/pubring.pgp, etc.dist/moderators,
etc.dist/README lack valid copyright and license notices
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/>.

I don't see how pubring.pgp can be copyrightable. It contains nothing but PGP
public keys, which are cryptographically generated mathematical objects.

With respect to the other non-source files containing textual data, we have
confirmed with the original maintainer that these are licensed under CC BY and
can add copyright notices to this effect.  If you want me to do this now, in
advance of the Savannah entry being created, then let me know how I should
provide the revised tarball (should I just attach it to this issue?).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15759>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/