[task #16104] Submission of Kissinger 2

From: The fundamentals of fontdevelopm
Subject: [task #16104] Submission of Kissinger 2
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 02:48:19 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #15, task #16104 (project administration):

[comment #14 comment #14:]
> I mean I don't understand your wordings.

This entire license is a wording for public domain (including trademark,
patent, and no warranty). What else is supposed to be there that isn't already
covered by kissinger2-.tar.gz ?

I am also contacting the owner of stb in attempt to get copyright notice write
support in the png engine.

Also, the readme mentions the license applies to * . The use of asterisk for
the wildcard could be interpreted to mean it is unusable on Unix systems
(which is especially problematic given the Unix text format being used). Is
there a better way of expressing this than an asterisk?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16104>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/