[task #16128] Submission of EmeraldBank Minetest Mod

From: nobody
Subject: [task #16128] Submission of EmeraldBank Minetest Mod
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:22:51 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #13, task #16128 (project administration):

> Understanding that there is a problem in a package after someone said you so
doesn't necessarily mean understanding how that package is licensed.

ok, I understand

> You also didn't addressed my other concern satisfactorily,

> As far as I can see, you only changed files in locale/ after 2021-03-04, so
I'm curious how this combines with your comment #4.

I dont understand why this is relevant to aprove my submit.

I try stuff and do changes in my computer, you can not see the last changed
file date in my computer. You see only the uploaded tar.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16128>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/