[task #16130] Submission of Ironclad

From: Klaus Schneider
Subject: [task #16130] Submission of Ironclad
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #7 comment #7:]
> [comment #6 comment #6:]
> > > Then, your new tar file includes no plain text copy of the GPL,
README.md has no copyright notice, and there are more files lacking license
and copyright notices; please read again
https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/ with extra care.

> > About README.md and LICENSE.md, I changed the markdown format to README
and COPYING as specified by the development guidelines,

> Thank you!
>
> > I hope this fixes the issue.
>
> Unfortunately, no, note "there are more files".

Hello,

I am sorry to ask, but which files are you refering to? The only possible
offenders I can see are .gitignore, test/limine.cfg, and docs/.
In the case of .gitignore and limine.cfg, they are configuration files,
.gitignore is for git, and limine.cfg is a configuration file for the
bootloader used for testing, I will add a header to both in this new tarball.
About docs, the files held there are documentation about different parts of
the kernel as said in the README. Are these files eligible for a license
header, given they are not code? Thanks in advance.

(file #53115)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ironclad.tar.gz                Size:102 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/ironclad.tar.gz?file_id=53115>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16130>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/