schemix-devel

[Schemix-devel] Revised Redhat install instructions

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: [Schemix-devel] Revised Redhat install instructions
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 20:04:07 +0000

Hello,
        I've revised the RedHat 9 install instructions at

http://www.abstractnonsense.com/schemix/redhat9-install.html

Things are now done in a more standard way, and I think the instructions
are a little clearer.  I'm fairly hopeful that they'll work for everyone
now.  The next release of Schemix (perhaps tonight, but maybe Monday) will
include pre-compiled modules for kernel version 2.4.20-8 on Redhat 9, for
i386, i586, i686 and athlon.

Best wishes,
                Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com