senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Opps,

From: Daniel Fairhead
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Opps,
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:42:13 +0300

> If any body can done a statium, do it! I can't draw it. If you done it send
> me
> a povray file or other, I will be done the iso. Thank.

Hi,

Heres a simple stadium I did in blender... I think I've got the ISO correctly,
I used one of your nuclear pics as the template.

(Note: Only a prelim render. Can do better but my bro is about to violently
attack me with the carving knife if I dont let him use the computer (OK. not
really.
I was kidding.) ).

Dan