senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Opps,

From: Frederic Rodrigo
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Opps,
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:14:23 +0200

Le Mardi 8 Avril 2003 22:36, Daniel Fairhead a écrit :
> > Hi, the stadium it's good look!
>
> thanks :-)
>
> > But need 4 sides to senken, you can render it or send me 3D file.
> > What it done on sun light.
> > Note: the background need to be not black if have black in picture (to
> > crop it).
>
> OK. No problem. I've uploaded a tar.bz2 file with the 4 side renders, and
> a texture-packed blend file, as I've probably got something wrong
> somewhere.

Yes :( some thing got wrong, In pucture have an blue halo (light) around the
stadium, but more important the iso isn't good :((. I don't use blender and I
can't correct it.
==> Do you can turn off light stadium, good iso (if possible, or done a povray
file) and I will turn the model correctly with match light.
Fred.