senken-devel

[Senken-devel] A new building, and other things

From: Frederic Rodrigo
Subject: [Senken-devel] A new building, and other things
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:03:06 +0200

Hi,
I have done apartment2, and update other building.

I see the source code in order to grow FPS. One solution consit in doing a
buffer (array of map of bool) to store changed tile and tiles need to redraw
(tile hide by changed tile). But to do this I think: add a "warper" of map in
lib? What do you think of this?

All gfx I have done weight 700 Kb, are RGB PNG, If I convert if in indexed PNG
they will weight between 200 and 300 Kb.

All my gfx are too drake or not?

Fred.

PS: Tim, please write the change in Changelog

http://f.rodrigo.free.fr/art/senken/senken.php