silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] Addition to the Silpa dictionary module

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] Addition to the Silpa dictionary module
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 09:02:46 +0530

Great! Thanks for the feature.. Yeah pull request is sufficient
santhosh should be able to get the request and merge it to the main
code. I could have done that but i'm not a commiter/reviewer in
santhosh's github silpa instance. There is one more mirror of silpa in
gitorious http://gitorious.org/silpa

Regards

--

Vasudev Kamath