silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Re: Regarding silpa

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Re: Regarding silpa
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:26:53 +0530

Ankit, Deepti

Sorry the documentation is outdated we are not using buildout system
any more in b/w we had introduced buildout but because of lot of bugs
in buildout we moved back to distribute-setuptools. If you are looking
to install (which I don't recommend) its just "python setup.py"
install should do it. Please do it in standalone mode or with Apache
for testing, installation is meant for using silpa as python module

cced from here https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/silpa and send the
doubts there.

Thanks and Regards

--