silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Converting silpa modules to jquery - motivations behind

From: Kannan P.Kumar
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Converting silpa modules to jquery - motivations behind project
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:03:23 +0530

Hi,

I'm Kannan Kumar. I would like to work on the GSOC project to convert silpa modules to jquery as I believe a jQuery library for the silpa modules will make it accessible and usable to a wider majority who can embed these useful tools in their webapps. I was curious if there was any other motivation for wanting to convert silpa modules to jquery.  I was curious about the motivations behind the project so that I can get an understanding/perspective of the project to ideate better about how to go about doing it.
So could anyone please tell me the motivation behind converting silpa modules to jquery?

Thanks,
Kannan Kumar