sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] [Fwd: Re: pgp.mit.edu upgrading to SKS]

From: Werner Koch
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] [Fwd: Re: pgp.mit.edu upgrading to SKS]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 22:14:13 +0200

On Fri,  3 Jul 2009 20:49, address@hidden said:

> Unfortunately, this corrupted key is even on the non-SKS keyservers...

Sorry, about the false alarm.

I was pretty sure that I noticed that kind of corruption on several keys
and thus figured that it is a keyserver problem.  However at that time I
was more concerned about the new GPGME API and thus I didn't write down
any notices.

It is a bit annoying but gpg can't do anything about it, because we just
want to list keys and do not want to download them.

I'll put a note into the HOWTO.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner