sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Query UI which offers all servers in the SKS mesh

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Query UI which offers all servers in the SKS mesh
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 03:21:22 -0500

On 2010-12-28 at 01:11 -0500, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Some minor Python additions to the mesh daemon and a little JavaScript
> and this was fairly easy, but I'm certainly not a professional JS
> programmer and it probably shows.

I've shoved the latest version of the Python up onto:
  http://people.spodhuis.org/phil.pennock/software/
together with a PGP signature on that.  "sks_peers.py-v258"

Note that the code is grotty and organically grown and with crufty
corners.  I'm not proud of it, but it works.  Needs Python 2.6 and
various modules to work, some of which have ... "unstable" APIs.
pygraph >= 1.7.0 is needed and if you're much more recent than that,
things have probably broken again.  *sigh*

-Phil