sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for pgp.codelabs.ru

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for pgp.codelabs.ru
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 12:35:02 +0100

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 22:40:58 +0300
Eygene Ryabinkin <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear collegues,

> Hi!
>
> I am looking for the SKS peers for the freshly-installed
> pgp.codelabs.ru.

I just want to express my satisfaction about my first and probably the
only existing keyserver based in Russia. Am i wrong ?

This is definitely cool because Russia is a really huge country and a
upcoming superpower again. Of course it already was one a while ago,
but since then a lot have changed as a russian collegue of mine told
me.

I hope that you codelabs guys stay with us for a while :-) How is it
anyway with upcoming superpower countrys in this pool ? Any Chinese,
India servers here ?

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world
Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn (1918 - 2008)
Russian novelist, dramatist, historian and
Nobel Prize winner