sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for pgp.codelabs.ru

From: Eygene Ryabinkin
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for pgp.codelabs.ru
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 15:00:12 +0300

Sebastian, Steve, *,

Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 12:35:02PM +0100, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> I just want to express my satisfaction about my first and probably the
> only existing keyserver based in Russia. Am i wrong ?

I think, there is at least bazon.ru and it seems to be active,
  http://bazon.ru:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats
  http://bazon.ru:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x16AF9EAE8152ECFB

Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 11:41:32AM +0000, Steve Moore wrote:
> I'm from the UK and we were also a superpower once upon a time ;-)

"Superpower", may be (or may be not, not interested in such things),
but (speaking about Russia) it is better to have the normal country
with a balanced grow instead of "superpower", "oops, we're in the deep
sh**t", "superpower, yeah", "damn it", etc ;))  But it doesn't mean
that I don't like our country -- I do, but there's always some harsh
points.

Anyway, thanks for your words!  It is really good to become a member
of another good community.

> I hope that you codelabs guys stay with us for a while :-)

Yeah, will try to ;))
--
rea