sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Pool

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] Pool
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:23:55 +0200

Hi,

I just want to tribute my 0,2 Cents to the pool changes from Kristian.
It seems to me that we were having a way smaller difference in
the total keys numbers since the recent changes.

I would assume that this is an effect from the "minimum version"
change. We've lost around 30 servers in the pool but the
remaining systems should provide a "rock solid and heart touching"
service. And yes, i "borrowed" that slogan from Asus ;-)

To sum it up, i like the changes in that direction Kristian :-)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

Religion is something left over from the infancy of
our intelligence, it will fade away as we adopt
reason and science as our guidelines.

Bertrand Arthur William Russell (1872-1970),
British philosopher, logician, mathematician,
historian, and social critic.