sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this plea

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Keyserver operators with reverse proxies: read this please
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 19:00:48 -0500

On 2013-03-01 at 23:43 +0000, Daniel Austin wrote:
> There's no rprox on .co.uk yet - it's handled directly by sks on there.

Ahah!  That's why I couldn't reproduce there.  Okay, that makes much
more sense.

> .eu is running apache 2.2.23 mod_proxy - both systems are FreeBSD 9.1
> x64 and sks 1.1.4

Okay.  And without the header modification config, you could reproduce
the failure in Apache?

I'm trying to be very sure, so that I can update the docs to be
definitive about "this *will* go wrong with Apache, and this change is
confirmed to fix it".

Thanks,
-Phil