sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu

From: Tobias Frei
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu
Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 01:04:36 +0200

Hi,

that's great! :)

I have now added you to my membership file; you might still want to add
a "Via:" header for the proxy. I think that this is automatically
checked before your server is able to become a part of the
sks-keyservers.net pool. ;)

Here is my current membership line:

pgp.freiwuppertal.de 11370 # Tobias Frei <address@hidden>
0xB1817DA0

My current PGP key is broken and unusable for me; I'm currently
resorting to S/MIME certificates for signing my e-mails.

The key will change (hopefully) soon, when GnuPG introduces ECC keys. I
will then add some other new servers to my membership list, too. Of
course, I will send an email to the list when my key changes.

Best regards,
Tobias Frei