sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu

From: benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for sks.static.lu
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 17:54:35 -0700

Tobias Frei writes:

Hi,

thank you for the information - that's bad news to me. :(

Assuming that GnuPG was dead, what would be the implications? What would
be a good free replacement which also supports ECC (one day)? :/

I wouldn't say gnupg is dead. But I do think 2.1 is dead; they're clearly in no hurry to move it to a release. I think 2.0 is in maintenance only and it very much looks to me like that's really all they're working on.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.