sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering Request

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering Request
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:12:46 -0700

Klaus-Uwe Mitterer writes:

Hi,

I have set up a new key server with a key dump that's roughly a week old. Looks
like it's running properly now, so I'm looking for others to peer with. Could
you please add me to your membership file? I'll do the same if you send me your
details.

keys.klaus-uwe.me 11370 # Klaus-Uwe Mitterer<address@hidden>

Your key count is way low, less than half what it should be: 1500000. By contrast, at this writing, sks.disunitedstates.com reports 3670614.

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.