sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Peering Request

From: Stuart McCulloch Anderson
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Peering Request
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 10:41:19 +0100

On Thu, 2014-07-10 at 16:23 +0200, Klaus-Uwe Mitterer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have set up a new key server with a key dump that's roughly a week old.
> Looks like it's running properly now, so I'm looking for others to peer with.
> Could you please add me to your membership file? I'll do the same if you send
> me your details.
>
> keys.klaus-uwe.me 11370 # Klaus-Uwe Mitterer<address@hidden>  0x8CEC4BD8
>
> All the best

Hi Klaus-Uwe

I've added you're server to my membership list, could you please add
me to yours.

sks.research.nxfifteen.me.uk 11370 # Stuart Anderson
<address@hidden> 0x1FA1E814

cheers,

--
As always, if you have been, thanks for reading
 Stuart McCulloch Anderson    |  http://nx15.at

This is a PGP Signed message, If you don't understand what
that means see - http://nx15.at/emlattach