sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks.disunitedstates.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 17:40:34 -0700

On Sat, Aug 02, 2014 at 11:40:46PM +0100, Daniel Austin wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Yes! You need to tweak the cache and ptree_cache variables...
> The defaults seem to cause a segfault.
>
> I used the following when building mine:
>
> /usr/local/bin/sks build /home/sks/dump/*.pgp -n 7 -cache 100
> /usr/local/bin/sks cleandb
> /usr/local/bin/sks pbuild -cache 20 -ptree_cache 70
>
> and it imported fine (although took a while!), and has been running
> without a problem ever since.

Well, now. This is certainly different. I had been seeing a
segmentation fault nearly instantly.

If I'm going to get another one, it will at least have taken
longer. The build is now in progress per the above.

Thanks!
--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you don't understand the