sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Generating a pubring.pgp from sks dump

From: Jeremy T. Bouse
Subject: [Sks-devel] Generating a pubring.pgp from sks dump
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 14:32:58 -0400

        As the title indicates I'm trying to see if it isn't possible to simply
take a dump from my SKS server and produce a public key ring containing
all keys currently in the server.

        Part of the idea is to try and run keyanalyze against it and several
other smaller public keyrings. The other is just to understand better if
there is anything special about the keydumps from sks itself.